The Internet portal www.pantalonestailandeses.com and the shopping community integrated into it (from now on jointly referred to as the “Website”) is operated by Interloop Ecommerce, S.L. (‘pantalonestailandeses.com’).
Trust is the foundation of our company. pantalonestailandeses.com believes that our customers’ trust in corporate and personal data protection (data protection) is invaluable. Therefore, pantalonestailandeses.com complies with all relevant data protection laws and regulations and is continuously striving to improve data protection.
This data protection policy informs you about the processing of your data in connection with the website www.pantalonestailandeses.com.
Table of Contents
- Responsible for the treatment
- What is personal data?
- What personal data are processed?
- When do we process your data?
- Purpose of data processing
- Use of external service providers
- Storage Period
- Your Rights
1. Responsible for the Treatment
The person responsible for processing your personal data is Interloop Ecommerce, S.L. (‘pantalonestailandeses.com’), established in Calle Viloria de la Rioja 20 5 A, Madrid, address for communication purposes at Calle Viloria de la Rioja 20 5 A 28050, Madrid, Spain, and Tax ID No: B87429338.
2. What is personal data?
Personal information is information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual, such as his or her name, e-mail address, telephone number, postal address, or the IP address of his or her computer.
3. What Personal Data are processed?
3.1 Data entered by you
If you are a If you enter into contracts with us, fill in the registration fields or give us your consent, we will process the personal data you provide, in particular the data defined in section 2.
3.2 AUTOMATICALLY REGISTERED DATA
In order to provide you with the information you need about our website, we also process the following data:The address of the page you visit on our website
– The address of the website you visited immediately before (the “referrer”)
– The date and time of your visit
– The properties of your device, especially the operating system, the browser used and the size of your browser window
– The IP address of your device
– Identification numbers we store on your device. With this ID number we can recognize your device on the website. Technically, these identification numbers are stored in so-called cookies or eTags
– Device ID consisting of the individual features of your mobile device. Based on these device identifiers, we may also recognize your device on the website. Examples of such device identifiers are:
– The “Advertising ID” of the Apple iOS operating system
– The “Advertising ID” of the Android operating system
4. WHEN WE TREAT YOUR DATA?
4.1 Conclusion of Contracts
We process your personal data when you create your personal user account, order products through our website or subscribe to our newsletter.
Unless otherwise stated in the following provisions, the legal basis for this data processing is art. 6.1 b) of the RGPD (performance of a contract).
4.2 Web Site Operation
In addition, we process your personal data in order to provide you with the best possible products, offers and content tailored to your needs on pantalonestailandeses.com and to make your visit to our website as informative and rewarding as possible. Unless otherwise stated in the following provisions, the legal basis for this is Art. 6.1 f) RGPD (balance of interest, based on our interest in offering you the most attractive website possible).
5. Purpose of Data Processing
5.1 Customer account www.pantalonestailandeses.com
To buy in our online shop, you must create a personal user account (hereinafter referred to as “user account”). You can store your personal information in the user account. The user account facilitates convenient purchases in our online shop.
To set up a personal user account, we require a title of treatment, first and last name and, as the case may be, address and telephone number. In addition, users must provide their e-mail address and a password of their choice. The email address provided by the users also serves as login information for the user account.
In addition, users can store their personal data in their user account and therefore shop conveniently in the online store. The information can be updated in the personal area of the user account (“My Account”) at any time.
Persistent cookies (see section 6) are stored on the user’s device with the “Stay logged in” function, which help to ensure that the user does not have to log in again on subsequent visits to our website. This function is not available to the user if you have disabled the storage of such cookies in your browser settings.
Of course, the user can terminate his user account agreement at any time and without giving reasons. The easiest way to do this is to send an informal email to /div>